Retrieve information from MOF, MFL files
Urpiano Cedazo
2007-02-17 12:52:55 UTC
Hi:

Is there any program, script, etc., that can extract information from MOF or
MFL files? The intention is to enumerate all clases and properties, with the
descriptions, in any language, extracting it from MFL or MOF file directly,
or... Is there any way to obtain the same information with code, conecting
with WMI in the same way we can enumerate all classes and properties from a
namespace?

Best Regards
Urpiano Cedazo
Urpiano Cedazo
2007-02-20 10:12:31 UTC
The GetText_ method of the SWbemObject class does it:

SWbemObject.GetObjectText_
Un Saludo
Urpiano Cedazo