WMI Windows Application Status
Elise
2008-05-29 05:32:01 UTC
Hello, I am trying to write a simple vbscript or even in .net app that will
return the current status of a Windows Application that is running and or Not
Responding, much like task manager, I have looked through all the namespaces
and Classes but I have not been able to track down how task manager knows if
an application is running or not responding. Does any body know this? thanks
for any help.
Allan
2008-05-29 13:04:16 UTC
Through the WMI interface, I think that ability is still cooking. Keep a
watch on this link:

If you notice the Status property is there but not implemented yet.

Thanks,
Allan